Occasionally you will need to update your password due to security reasons or forgetfulness.
We at Tap Inspect are unable to provide you with your current password if you forget it since the password is encrypted. If you need to recover your password, use the following steps to reset it.
Reset Your Password
- Open up Tap Inspect on your iPhone or iPad, or you can go to our password reset page from your internet browser (do not use Internet Explorer).
- Click on Need Help Signing In (underneath Log In) on your iPad or iPhone (if you use the password reset page skip to the next step).
- Enter the email address that you use with your Tap Inspect account.
- Check your email for a link to reset your password. If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
- Complete the steps in the email, and you have successfully reset your password.
- You have successfully changed your password. You do not need to continue with the next set of instructions in the Change Password section.
Change Your Password
- Sign in to your web account from your internet browser (do not use Internet Explorer).
- Sign in (use the same username and password as the App).
- Click your Profile Image (top right-hand side) to bring up a set of drop-down options and click Settings.
- Click on Change Password on the left-hand side.
- Enter your new password twice and click Change Password to save the changes.
- Log out and log back in with the updated password on your device(s). **Important step**
- You have successfully changed your password, no further steps are necessary.