Yes. Open a new inspection and tap the "Edit" button in the top right corner. This will take you to a page that shows each section available in the report along with a red minus icon or green plus icon. Tap the green icon next to "Pool/Spa," "Lawn Sprinkler" or "Dock/Seawall" to add these to your report.
Articles in this section
- How do I synchronize the app?
- How do I get photos from a camera into a report?
- Can I limit how long clients and agents have access to reports?
- Can I change Selling agent to Buyer's Agent?
- How do I add an Invoice to my report?
- Can I add circles and arrows to photos?
- What if there is no cellular or wifi service where I’m doing the inspection?
- Can I use Tap Inspect on my Android devices?
- Can I use voice recognition for my comments?
- What kind of data plan do I use when using Tap Inspect?