If you are using a service like RecallChek, we suggest first taking a photo of the data plate of the equipment before typing the serial number into RecallChek's website. Typing long strings of random numbers and letters often results in errors. Having a photo of the number can prevent this from happening.
Articles in this section
- How do I get photos from a camera into a report?
- Can I limit how long clients and agents have access to reports?
- Can I change Selling agent to Buyer's Agent?
- How do I add an Invoice to my report?
- Can I add circles and arrows to photos?
- What if there is no cellular or wifi service where I’m doing the inspection?
- Can I use Tap Inspect on my Android devices?
- Can I use voice recognition for my comments?
- What kind of data plan do I use when using Tap Inspect?
- Can we use more than one device on our account?